Nursing staff - Dialysis Full-time Job2023-10-04 14:01 Medical & Healthcare Mumbai 682 views
Job Description of Nursing staff - Dialysis
• To Obtain and documents pre-dialysis & Post Dialysis vital signs, weight, and temperature.
• To commence dialysis.
• To discontinue dialysis and established hemostasis
• To respond appropriately to dialysis - related emergencies.
• Administration of medicine & Injections.
• Recording of medicines & injection given.
• Giving and removing of bed pans and urine pots, Hot Water bottle.
• Preparation for and Assist nephrologists / Physician during surgeries/procedure happen within center.
• Independently perform Electrocardiograms and report to medical staff.
• To provide intravenous infusion therapy for patients, both on and off hemodialysis.
• To monitor patient during dialysis.
• To check BP of all patient as per prescribe protocol and as and when needed
• To notify Physician / nephrologists immediately any change in patient’s condition.
• To follow up patient care plan under guidance of nephrologist / Physician & Dietician.
• To maintain accurate documentation.
• To follow universal precaution and infection control policy in dialysis unit.
• Routine care and cleaning of dressing trolleys, Emergency medicine trolley cupboards, apparatus, mackintosh etc.
• To promote and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment
• Ensures that medical records are complete and Center is ready for survey at all times.
• Maintenance of Stock (Consumables & Medicine)
• Preparation of Monthly stock Report.
Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification GNM / BSC Nursing
Best Medical and Healthcare Recruitment Services
EEPIC Management is a one of the best Medical/Healthcare recruitment agency in India, Doctor Placement services in India. Find Super Specialist Doctors, Specialist Doctors, RMOs, Nurses, OT/ Lab Technicians, Hospital Administrators, Paramedical and GDA staff and other Hospital/ Medical College/ Daignostic Center Staff on time.