Medical Sales Representative Full-time Job2023-05-08 14:17 Medical & Healthcare Delhi 1.2K views
We have urgent requirement for IVF Hospital and Nutrian Clinic
Profile: Medical Sales Representative
Qualification: B. Pharama/M. Pharma or any Graduation
Experience: should be minimum 2 years in medical sales
Location: Dwarka Delhi
Medical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
If you want to aplly then send your cv
Best Medical and Healthcare Recruitment Services
EEPIC Management is a one of the best Medical/Healthcare recruitment agency in India, Doctor Placement services in India. Find Super Specialist Doctors, Specialist Doctors, RMOs, Nurses, OT/ Lab Technicians, Hospital Administrators, Paramedical and GDA staff and other Hospital/ Medical College/ Daignostic Center Staff on time.