Education Counselor Full-time Job2022-03-24 23:07 Training Delhi 1.8K views
Profile: Education Counsellor (Female)
Salary: Rs. 20-25 K
Location: NSP Pitampura Delhi
We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate student counsellor to join our educational department. The responsibilities of the student counsellor include supporting the emotional and professional growth of students, developing and monitoring counselling support programs, and providing educational and vocational guidance.
To be a successful student counsellor, you should treat all students with patience and compassion for the challenges they are facing. Ultimately, a top-notch student counsellor has a strong level of social perceptiveness, is gently persuasive, and has the ability to make students feel safe and secure.
Student Counsellor Responsibilities:
- Listening to students' academic, emotional, social, and behavioural concerns in an open and non-judgmental way.
- Working directly with students to develop solutions and set achievable goals.
- Assisting with conflict mediation and resolution between students, students and teachers, or parents and teachers to ensure students' goals are not disrupted.
- Providing one-on-one career guidance and skills assessment to assist with career development.
- Helping students to prepare for admissions applications and tests.
- Providing students with materials related to a career of their choice or career counselling to suit their skills.
- Developing, monitoring, and assisting with counselling programs.
- Offering referrals to outside resources, such as for mental health, substance abuse, or vocational-related activities.
- Reporting student issues to the appropriate state authorities if neglect or abuse is suspected.
Student Counsellor Requirements:
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in counselling.
- Master's degree in counselling may be advantageous.
- Minimum of 1-5 years professional counselling experience, preferably in an educational field.
- Knowledge of placement testing and career, personal, and educational assessment.
- Experience with counselling principles, techniques, and practices as applied to students' problems and developmental needs.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills.
- Patient, friendly, and accommodating personality.
- Social perceptiveness and an understanding of body language.
- Excellent interpersonal and mediation skills.
If you want to apply then send your cv with pic without pic cv will not be considered Regards
(The Recruitment Specialist)
Call/What's at: 8739054833
Best Medical and Healthcare Recruitment Services
EEPIC Management is a one of the best Medical/Healthcare recruitment agency in India, Doctor Placement services in India. Find Super Specialist Doctors, Specialist Doctors, RMOs, Nurses, OT/ Lab Technicians, Hospital Administrators, Paramedical and GDA staff and other Hospital/ Medical College/ Daignostic Center Staff on time.