Assistant Business Development Manager Full-time Job2023-04-05 13:33 Public Service Delhi 2.1K views
Assistant Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clients relationship and to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing as well as new markets. We are seeking a goal-oriented manager to join our organization. The right candidate should be able to Research and identify new market opportunities, Responsible for Zonal operations, Business achievement and Team development.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- · Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- · Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- · Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- · Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- · Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- · Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- · Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- · Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- . Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- · Lead Generation & Closer
- · Meeting the Sales Targets
- · Work on Tie-ups and alliance with brands and companies Generate and develop Channel/Regional partners.
- · Manage internal & external communication & opportunities
- · Motivate a team to improve performance and optimize customer experiences Project Management Responsibilities
Experience & Qualification:
- 2-3years of working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sales force)
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
Job type - Full time
“Salary will be best as per current profile”
Best Medical and Healthcare Recruitment Services
EEPIC Management is a one of the best Medical/Healthcare recruitment agency in India, Doctor Placement services in India. Find Super Specialist Doctors, Specialist Doctors, RMOs, Nurses, OT/ Lab Technicians, Hospital Administrators, Paramedical and GDA staff and other Hospital/ Medical College/ Daignostic Center Staff on time.